Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: AG Doll Resource Web site

  1. #1
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I decided I wanted to keep all of my favorite sites about Dolls all in one easy to get to place, so I have created a new site calledAG Doll Resources

    If anyone has additional sites, please let me know. I may add a section on galleries, but have not yet decided.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice list! I see a lot of my favorites there.

    Please feel free to check out the American Girl Playthings board. You might want to add it: http://agplaythings.proboards105.com/index.cgi

    The American Girl Playthings homepage is a real keeper too: http://www.alaska.net/%7Ejnoble/AGPlaythings/Home.html

    I think these are both great resources.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 11, 2006 07:30 PM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meg's site is amazing! It is, in my opinion, the best one on the web! It is so comprehensive and informative, and it prints out great.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for those two sites! I have added them both.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Make sure you go back and reread American_Mommy's post -- she editted it to add an additional web site (the AG Playthings home page). It is an awesome site and offers info on AG products that many sites overlook.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You may want to add this site.

    http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Main.html

    He has most/if not all of the retired AGOT items.

    Major helpful.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 11, 2006 10:11 PM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I got some of my links from that thread and added my site to the end of it, but I may have missed some.

    I haven't added the photo gallery sites yet.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You may add my page on restringing AG dolls:

    http://www.justmagicdolls.com/articl...estringing.htm

    Taffy

  9. #9
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the links to additional sites & info. I have added some of them this afternoon. Please let me know if I have missed any.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Couple of things.....

    The Playthings link and the Playthings Message Board link both take you to message board. The Playthings link should take you to the SECOND address in American_Mommy's post (the Playthings home page/main menu).

    The Complete Guide to AG Doll Collecting link takes you to a page about cloned dolls -- I'm guessing you meant for it to link you to Curt's site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •